
Put on your exploring gear and hop on the technological spaceship, it's time for a trip.
Since I have enrolled in this course in January, I have explored LiveText, WebQuest formats and models, NCATE's website, various sites to discuss multicultural importance, and technological portfolios. Revisiting some of these areas reminds me of their importance in language teaching. With the multicultural importance discussion, I found various links that embraced cultural aspects and a few that were obviously made without multicultural sensitivity in mind. As for revisiting some sites, I reflected on the WebQuest that I designed about four years ago and realized that it was far from exemplary. The overall experience has definitely opened my eyes to information that I will need to review in order to succeed in this course. So it has been an exploration of expectations that I must absorb and then hit "refresh."
1 comment:
Vito,
Indeed, you have explored many educational technology tools that will prove useful in your learning. Technology can do wonders, if used effectively. I encourage you to continue to integrate technology in your activities. Good luck!
-Dr. Rivera
Post a Comment