Sunday, March 2, 2008

A closer look


This week's assignment is to explore sample WebQuests, so that I may gather necessary information in order to design my very own with ease. However, I find myself more confused than when I started because of the vastness of possibilities. I cannot seem to decide on a topic, what resources are reliable, which background and template to use, what will be the content and TESOL standards addressed, and how will the WebQuest meet the overall objectives. The decisions have been so frustrating, I cannot feel my scalp.

Perhaps I need to pick a topic and begin searching for appropriate links in order to get started. I believe that once I gather sufficient information to begin, then I will not be so uneasy about the template selection. Afterall, it is best to focus on the content first, and then decide on aesthetic features.

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

Vito,

Select a topic that would be meaningful for you and your students. It's nearing that time to start finalizing your topic, as the end of the semester is just around the corner. Contact me, if anything. You can do it!

-Dr. Rivera