Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Work In Progress


I am surely fortunate that I have had some experience in WebQuest design. Template arrangement and hyperlinking have been quite easy. Now my focus is on learning objectives and interactive websites. What I am doing differently however is that I am trying to incorporate video access for my students. I believe the students will be more interested in the given task if I stimulate their visual perceptions of Greek mythology.

On another note, I learned that despite my school's firewall, I am still able to save the sites to the desktop for use even without Internet access - something I did not feel was possible. This will serve as valuable information when I finish the project and have students access the WebQuest for years to come!

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

Vito,

Good luck as you search for insightful interactive websites that meet your learning objectives on Greek mythology! The video access will further engage your students. Continue to keep me posted on your developments.

-Dr. Rivera